The Henderson annual Bark in the Park will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 5, at Paseo Verde Park, 1851 Paseo Verde Pkwy. Participation is free for all ages.
There will be activities for both people and their dogs including demonstrations, educational booths, contests, products, services, and animal adoptions.
This event draws more than 5,000 “animal people” and is an excellent opportunity to educate them about compassionate vegan choices.
During 11am – 1pm we will be giving out FREE samples of vegan food, such as cookies and finger sandwiches. If you are not vegan, please take this opportunity to try some vegan food.
Thanks to Vegan Outreach for sponsoring our booth so we can get the non-profit rate.
For additional information about Bark in the Park, call 267-5720 or visit www.cityofhenderson.com
- The Lean, Green & Sexy Show
- How to Make your Own Shampoo & Conditioner ~ HERBAL SHAMPOOS Choose herbs for your shampoo that will enhance your hair
- Chef Mayra’s Bystro On Line Store Specials
- Chef Mayra’s Ginger Treasures Cookies
- Q & A with Vegan Chef Mayra by Kelly Bennett