Join Barnes & Noble #1 Best- Selling Contributing Author Chef Sharynne Gambrell-Frazer for the signing of her new book, “How to Change Your Life with Raw & Living Food…
A Barnes & Noble #1 best- selling contributing author in the highly successful “Wake Up Series…Live the Life You Love… “Empowered”. A speaker, Natural Health Advocate and Living Light Culinary Arts Institute Associate Instructor, Chef Sharynne has earned the reputation for delivering sharp and definitive up to the minute Lifestyle change information. Both passionate and energetic about her work, Sharynne has been able to help more than 1,000 people in NV, CA and Hawaii learn how to make small changes in Lifestyle behavior that will add up to big changes in your health and overall wellness. With more than 30 years in the medical field, she brings a refreshing approach to change that one can live with for Life!
Her second book entitled “How To Change Your Life with Raw & Living Food” is available now atwww.RoseDogBooks.com as a full-color hard copy, e-Book, Amazon’s Kindle, Borders, and Barnes & Noble. It is a step-by-step-by-step guide into the world of raw and living food. Find out how to get started, what to stock in your pantry and what kitchen appliances do you need to get started right away!
Quick and easy 10 minute or less recipes for folks and families on the go!
You are invited to come hear Sharynne speak:
* Learn the Benefits of Eating Raw & Living Food
* Quick & Easy Recipes within 10 Minutes
* Increasing Your Energy
* Exposing the Myths of Raw & Living Food
Feel free to ask questions about…
* Understanding the science behind raw and living food
* How to read past the marketing on food labels
* How to recognize genetically modified food
* The truth about artificial sweeteners
* Avoiding foods responsible for 90% of allergic reactions
* Easy to consult glycemic index
* Shocking revelations about ingredients in your cosmetics
* Avoiding acid forming foods
* How to know if your water contains acid
* Your salt contains a lot more than salt
Now You Can Learn How To Enjoy More Delicious Nutritious Food For Peak Health
You too can learn how to “eat to live” not “live to eat.”
- Owner and Founder of ChefSharynne.com
- Barnes & Noble best-selling contributing author
- Clients include Whole Foods Markets, Internal Health Wellness & many doctors
- Graduate of the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute, Fort Bragg, CA
- 30-year medical background as a Certified Surgical Technologist
- Started bio-medical labs in CA & NV
Chef Sharynne Book Signing Dates:
Saturday, January 8th, 12 to 3 PM
4441 W. Charleston Blvd.
This event is also happening at all four Whole Foods Markets in the Las Vegas Valley:
Visit Chef Sharynne’s Website Here to sign up for free recipes & Health Tips eNewsletter
- The Holi-Daze by Nomi Shannon
- Ever Wonder How Safe Your Food Is?
- Madre Tierra: Sustainability Conference for the SW
- My Cooking is Alchemy
- The Lean, Green & Sexy Show