Saturday, April 9 from 12-3pm
Whole Foods Market
8855 West Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
Saturday, April 16 at 1:00pm
4020 S. Rainbow Blvd.
Rainbow & Flamingo
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Yes it is “Spring TIME BABE”!
Wha’Cha doing to Keep it SEXY, LEAN & Healthy??
Whether you’re showcasing spring fare in simple weeknight meals or in elegant dishes for upcoming holidays—Easter, Passover, Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day—try these healthy, delicious recipes for the freshest in season spring fruits and vegetables.
- Dandelion greens
- Fava Beans
- Fiddlehead Fern
- Leeks (end of season)
- Lettuce (leaf and head)
- Morel Mushrooms
- Papayas ( buy Fair Trade)
- Sweet Onions
Vegan Chef Mayra will be cooking and having fun Giving us tips ~LIKE
- Are you saving money while your veggies are in the firdge?
- “9 great greens to add to your salad bowl”
- “Storing and How to Choose you veggies & Fruit tips”
- PLUS ` The Dr OF Flavor” will show you a Culinary Technique Called Supreme
How to “Supreme” a Grapefruit – One challenge in cooking with grapefruit is peeling away the thick pith beneath the skin and the bitter membrane that surrounds the pulp. The solution is a culinary technique called supreming.
Plus ~ Let’s Make Vegan Chef Mayra “Tomatillo & Grapefruit Salsita”
+++ Guacamole Tofu FIllet tacos with black Beans
As A Bonus!!! A super Super quick ~ Salad~
Southwest Fusion :
Grated Jicama, with Avocado Raw Beet Salad and Orange
Now Babies you do not want to miss this ONE ~
And much More~
- Spring Tips Vegan Cooking Demo
- Q & A with Vegan Chef Mayra by Kelly Bennett
- Eat Your Colors with Chef Mayra
- How to Make Your Own Vegan Tapas Bar
- Vegan Chef Mayra “Eat To Heal” Top List: 12 Foods With Super-Healing Powers